Your Tuition Invoice
What you should know
- You have the option of paying in full or arranging payment using the New Paltz Time Payment Plan, which lets you make equal monthly payments instead of paying all at once. Learn more about the Payment Plan by logging onto https://www.newpaltz.edu/student_accounts/nppp.html.
- You may have a negative balance on your account due to excess financial aid. If you are a financial aid recipient, please make sure you have submitted all necessary documentation to complete the financial aid process. You can review your status on your https://my.newpaltz.edu > Money > My Financial Aid.
- Confirm that your permanent resident address is correct on the system: https://my.newpaltz.edu > General>Addresses & Phones.
- Do we have permission to share your information with someone else? Check your Information Release Waiver status: https://my.newpaltz.edu > General>Information Release Waiver.
- Unable to pay online? You can print and a copy of your invoice and mail it along with a check or money order to the Office of Student Accounts, 400 Hawk Drive, New Paltz, NY 12561.
- Have questions about this process? We are here to help! Please do not hesitate to reach out to the Office of Student Accounts via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 845-257-3150 during regular business hours. A Student Accounts representative will respond within one business day. They will connect you with a staff member who will assist you with any questions you may have.