Student Accounts



Students who have received an AmeriCorps award may use their voucher to pay for qualified educational expenses. Students who wish to use their AmeriCorps voucher for this purpose may submit their voucher to the Office of Student Accounts or request payment be made to SUNY New Paltz online at The voucher should indicate the amount the student authorizes the College to use for the current semester. For additional information regarding the use of AmeriCorps awards for paying qualified educational costs, please contact the Office of Student Accounts.