This page is your source for professional, faculty, classified, and Research Foundation job vacancies at the State University of New York at New Paltz. This site is updated as soon as positions become available or have been filled.
Please review the individual job posting for job specifications, required qualifications, deadline dates, and how to apply.
Those looking for places to live in the area may want to visit the New Paltz Chamber of Commerce New Resident Information page.
Good Luck with your job search!
- View all vacancies (except adjunct, internal and classified)
- Internal Vacancies
- External Vacancies
- Faculty Vacancies
- Part-time Adjunct Lecturer Vacancies
- Professional Vacancies
- Classified Service Vacancies
- Civil Service Examination Web Site
SUNY New Paltz postings are also located on the board outside of the Credit Union in the Basement of the Haggerty Administration Building.
- Career Resource Center (job postings for students)
- Resources for Prospective Employees
Questions regarding the search process, procedure, or various search forms may be directed to the Office of Compliance and Campus Climate at 845-257-3675.