Facilities Master Plan
About the Plan
State University Construction Fund Projects
These major building projects are funded and managed by the State University Construction Fund. The college is currently in the midst of a 5-year Capital Plan (2008-2013).
- Campus Perimeter LED Lighting
- Construct New Science Building
- Elting Gymnasium Locker Room Renovation
- Renovate Generator No. 3 for Central Heating Plant
- Replace Plaza Deck Roof
- Sojourner Truth Library Renovation
- Student Union Building Re-Coat Roof
- Wooster Building Renovation
Dormitory Authority of the State of New York
These major building projects are funded and managed by the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York.
- There are currently no active Dormitory Authority of the State of NY construction projects.
Campus Managed Projects
These renovation or alteration projects are active and are in the design and planning stage.