The mission of the Office of Communication & Marketing is to effectively communicate the University's messages in harmony with the University's identity, mission and vision. It supports the University’s overall strategic plan of enhancing the public perception of New Paltz and increasing its impact and visibility in the region.
- Ensures consistency, accuracy and clarity in University-wide messaging and visual identity
- Delivers effective and appropriate communication for internal and external audiences
- Provides creativity and quality in concept, presentation and production of print and web communications for departments across campus
- Monitors and responds to public issues and perceptions
- Offers guidance and support for University events
The Office of Communication & Marketing continues to integrate services in design, print and mail, photo and video, media relations and internal communication, web and social media management. These areas share expertise and provide outreach to units across campus through the liaison model.
The Office conveys the New Paltz story to prospective/current students, their families, faculty, staff, alumni, potential donors, and off-campus communities,organizations, and individuals through its various communication vehicles including print, web, video, photography, media relations, internal communication and alumni publications, social media, marketing, and advertising.
Stop by our office (Haggerty Administration Building, Room 411) or call us at 845-257-3245 if you have any questions.