- Student Evaluations of Instruction are now administered completely online and have received a response rate 70 percent higher than any other SUNY campus.
- Student interns in the IR office gain real-world experience that has led to successful careers.
- Qualtrics, an online survey software, is being used campuswide to facilitate research collaboration between students and instructors. This sophisticated tool allows our student researchers to create over 100 types of survey questions.
- Efficient processes are in place to help move survey results to people and departments faster and more effectively.
- The Institutional Research and Budget offices collect information on enrollment dates and program costs, providing departments with the tools needed to meet specific strategic goals.