Instructional Media Services
- After the completion of Wooster and Science Hall, IMS received an award in June 2017 for "The Best Integrated Classrooms in the Northeast" from Crestron Design Center.
- Frank Ruffini, IMS design technician, is a Certified Crestron Master Programmer. To date, there are only two people in the SUNY system that have this distinction.
- More than 95 percent of classrooms are technology equipped and fully supported, allowing instructors easy access to diverse teaching strategies and modernizing the learning experience.
- Since 2008, four New Paltz alumni have joined the full-time staff, three of whom worked as student assistants as undergraduates. The department employs approximately 15 students per semester.
- Instructional Media Services plays an important role in supporting the campus by designing, installing, and operating technology for special events and lectures on campus.