- Information Technology has an open-door policy and a dedicated team of talented programmers who understand the College’s processes, resulting in exceptional support.
- The DegreeWorks audit system ensures students’ ability to graduate on time by allowing advisors to monitor their progress. This data also provides statistics that aid in course projections, which widens students’ access to required coursework.
- In collaboration with Division of Student Affairs and the Office of Records and Registratin, the office has developed an official Co-Curricular Transcript that students can attach to job or graduate school applications.
- A web-based advance residential room sign-up enables students to preserve favorable dormitory arrangements, sign up roommates on their behalf, and register groups of eight for suites.
- Administrative Computing enables departments to use paperless communications for quick, convenient correspondence.