- Accounts Payable has a reputation for accuracy and customer service. State audits consistently come back clean, and the office assists the campus community in interpreting state policies.
- The office is proud to have a number of long-term employees, who provide a consistent and stable resource for the campus community.
- The office has expanded student employment in recent years, providing students with valuable, real-world experience, enhancing their education, and making them more marketable.
- Loan counseling gets high marks for customer service in satisfaction surveys and the graduate exit survey. Our students are greeted with a friendly face and accurate financial advice, which enhances their financial literacy.
- The office arranges two or more field trips a year with various offices on campus, building relationships that foster a good working environment and create a sense of community.