Haggerty English Language Program
- The Haggerty English Language Program (HELP), which delivers high quality English language instruction to speakers of other languages, will celebrate its 40th anniversary in 2019.
- The English as a Second Language Program has enrolled students from nearly 70 different countries.
- The Program was approved by the U.S. government as one of the first ESL programs in America to receive Pathway Program status.
- ESL Director, Connie Perdreau, is a past President of NAFSA: Association of International Educators.
- Faculty include the past President of New York State TESOL (Teaching English as a Second Language), the NYS TESOL Teacher of the Year, a published ESL/EFL textbook author and a number of NYS TESOL Members of the Month.
- Our faculty are active in the TESOL International Association and make pedagogical presentations at state and international professional conferences.