The Box Office located in the Parker Theatre Lobby is closed in an effort to limit potential exposure to the COVID-19 (coronavirus).
Box Office opens 10-days prior to a production in the Parker Theatre Lobby.
Tickets to the Music Concert Series are available 1-hour prior to each concert in the lobby of the venue where the concert is scheduled. All tickets are general admission (no reserved seating). Advance tickets are available 1-day prior to each concert.
Box Office opens 1-month prior to the first PianoSummer at New Paltz event in the Parker Theatre lobby Monday - Friday 11:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and 1-hour prior to each event in the lobby of the venue where the event is scheduled.
- Check (made payable to SUNY New Paltz)
- Credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard & Visa)
The following delivery options are available and free of charge:
- Hold at venue box office - Will Call
- Print at Home
- All sales are final
- No refunds
- No exchanges (except for Theatre Mainstage season subscribers)
- No unpaid ticket reservations
- Treat tickets as cash
- All events subject to change without notice
- Late seating is not guarunteed
- Latecomers are seated at the discretion of the event staff
- All service fees are included in the face value of the ticket
Parker Theatre, McKenna Theatre, and Shepard Recital Hall have accessible entrances and bathrooms. Parker and McKenna Theatres are equipped with assisted listening systems.
If you have accessibility questions or require accommodations to fully participate in an event, please contact Russell Thompson at email@example.com at least two weeks prior to an event.
- McKenna Theatre (358-seat proscenium)
- Parker Theatre (201-seat modified thrust)
- Studley Theatre (620-seat auditorium)