Parking Office: Haggerty Administration (HAB) 35
Phone: (845) 257-3347
Fax: (845) 257-3009
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Summer and winter break hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
All students, faculty, staff, and visitors who wish to park on the SUNY New Paltz campus must have a valid parking hangtag or visitor permit. Visitor permits are available at the Welcome Center located in the HAB lobby and the Parking Office located in HAB 35. Visitor permits are also available at the park-and-pay machines located on Hawk Drive at the West entrance, the Route 32 parking lot (lot #28), and the Main Elting Lot (lot #5).
ONLINE SERVICES AVAILABLE
Purchase a permit online, register a bicycle, pay a ticket or submit an appeal online. Please visit https://parking.admin.newpaltz.edu to access these services.
Note: Commuter, Resident, Faculty, Staff and MC can purchase a permit online. All others must visit the Parking Office in HAB 35. Bicycles must be registered. You may register your bike and get your sticker at no charge online. You will need to provide your bicycle make, color, and serial number.
PARKING AND REGISTRATION FEE INFORMATION
- Faculty & Staff registration fee is $20.00 per year.
- Management/Confidential registration fee is $60.00 per year.
- U.S. Veteran Students are exempt from parking fees. Necessary documentation must be submitted to Student Accounts, HAB 204 in order to be eligible.
- Visitor Parking fee is $2.00 per day, Monday through Friday 6:30 am – 6:30 pm.
- Summer Parking fee is $20.00 and includes summer session from May through August. Students who pay for a full-year parking permit do not have to pay this additional fee
- Resident Student fee is $60.00 for the year.
- Commuter Student fee is $60.00 for the year or $30.00 per semester.
The replacement cost for a hangtag is $20.00 and must be accompanied by a completed University Police Form LSPark-01. This form is available at university police and can be completed anytime. A copy of the form must be brought to the parking office (HAB 35) to accompany a request for a new hangtag.
Possessing, creating or allowing your parking tag to be duplicated for the purpose of creating a fraudulent tag will immediately result in permanent termination of your campus parking privileges.