New Paltz offers an array of support services for our LGBTQ+ students, faculty, and staff. These entities include:
- Upcoming LGBTQ+ Events
- An LGBTQ Coordinator dedicated to providing broad support for the community.
- New Paltz Allies Program: A safe space program open to students, faculty, and staff. Participants attend a training workshop and receive an
Alliessticker to place on their office or residence hall door.
- Rivera House: An LGBTQ+ Living-Learning Community
- Gender Inclusive Housing
- Chosen/Preferred Name Policy
- LGBTQ+ Campus Listservs
- LGBTQ+ Student Organizations
- Additional LGBTQ+ Resources
President Donald Christian and Emma Morcone (LGBTQ Coordinator) at the eleventh annual gala hosted by the Hudson Valley LGBTQ Community Center.