Edit Page

Health Center

Allergies: Food and Stinging Insects

 Mixed nuts in bowl   

If you have experienced moderate to severe allergic
reactions to foods or stinging insects (eg. honeybees,
yellow jackets, etc.), please download the form
below, fill it out, and return it to the address indicated
on the form.  If Student Health Services (SHS) can
help by writing a prescription for a needed allergy
medication please call for an appointment when you
arrive on campus.

Richard J. Ordway Jr., M.D.
Director SHS

     a honeybee on a flower 
Allergies: Food and Stinging Insects Form