Transitioning from College to the Working World
It can be challenging to transition from college student to working professional for recent graduates. Utilize these below resources to make this transition easier.
- Complete the First 90 days Curriculum on Big Interview!
- This course will teach you how to onboard yourself. The course includes questionnaires, checklists, and a customizable 90-day plan template to support you and keep you focused on your key priorities.
- Big Interview Resources
- For more information on Big Interview and to register please visit our interviewing page
- Financial Literacy Resources
- It is important to create a budget to figure out how much disposable income you will really have each month after all the bills are paid.
- Budgeting Resources
- How to Dress for a New Job
- Navigating Office Politics
- Professionalism in the Workplace
- Networking in the Workplace