The Career Resource Center offers unique services, programs and resources, to both current students and alumni of all majors, to assist with their career development. Whether you are deciding on a major, applying to graduate school, seeking a volunteer experience, or searching for an internship or full-time position after graduation we offer guidance.
Use the links below to access more information about our services.
Career Planning and Choosing a Major
Considering Graduate School
Off-Campus Job Fairs and Recruiting
On-Campus Job Fairs and Recruiting
First Year Internship Program
On-campus and off-campus part time employment (work study and non-work study)
Creating Your LinkedIn Profile
Maintain Your Online Image
How to Make the Most of the Internship and Job Fair
Resume and Cover Letters
Transition to the World of Work
Take Our Survey!
In an effort to better understand what your are thinking and how you receive campus news/information, please take 30 seconds to complete a very brief survey - thank you!
Avoid Fraudulent Postings on HawkHire
We screen all job postings from employers before they are approved. However, if you receive an email that meets any of the following criteria, it may not be a real job offer. Do not click on any links in that email and do not provide any personal information.
Beware of any correspondence if it:
- offers you a job without ever interacting with you (interviewing or providing a contract)
- offers to pays a large amount for almost no work or sends you a check before you do any work
- wants you to transfer money from one account to another or send payment by wire service/courier or from your personal account
- asks you to give your credit card or bank account numbers or copies of personal documents
- uses a personal email account, such as, Gmail, Hotmail, etc. or an email that is not consistent with other company emails
Disclaimer: The Career Resource Center makes no representations or guarantees about full-time, part-time, internship, volunteer, or community service positions listed on HawkHire; and the Career Resource Center is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of employment.
If you have any questions or concerns about your internship search or your experience at a current internship, please call the Career Resource Center at 845-257-3263 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.