The Career Resource Center offers unique services, programs, and resources, to both current students and alumni of all majors, to assist with their career development. Whether you are deciding on a major, applying to graduate school, or searching for an internship or full-time position after graduation, we offer guidance.
Use the links below to access more information about our services.
Avoid Fraudulent Postings on Handshake
If you receive an email that meets any of the following criteria, it may not be a real job offer. Do not click on any links in that email and do not provide any personal information.
Beware of any correspondence if it:
- offers you a job without ever interacting with you (interviewing or providing a contract)
- offers to pays a large amount for almost no work or sends you a check before you do any work
- wants you to transfer money from one account to another or send payment by wire service/courier or from your personal account
- asks you to give your credit card or bank account numbers or copies of personal documents
- uses a personal email account, such as, Gmail, Hotmail, etc. or an email that is not consistent with other company emails
Disclaimer: The Career Resource Center makes no representations or guarantees about full-time, part-time, or internship positions listed on Handshake; and the Career Resource Center is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of employment.
If you have any questions or concerns about your internship search or your experience at a current internship, please call the Career Resource Center at firstname.lastname@example.org email us at