Welcome, Family Members!
The Career Resource Center offers unique services, programs and resources, to both current students and alumni of all majors, to assist with their career development. Whether students are deciding on a major, applying to graduate school, seeking a volunteer experience, or searching for an internship or full-time position after graduation we offer guidance.
As a family member, you are an essential part of your student’s network, offering insight, advice and support during this time of academic and career exploration. This area of the site presents ways to introduce students to the process and assist them throughout. We hope the information provided in this section will help you become more familiar with our services, gain insight into how you can best support your student with career issues, and learn how you can help the Career Resource Center.
- Services offered at the Career Resource Center
- How can you help your student with career planning?
- What do SUNY New Paltz graduates do?
- Parent guide to internships
- Parents FAQs
How Can You Help the Career Resource Center?
- Promote a career opportunity and recruit SUNY New Paltz talent
- Host a Sophomore Shadow
- Become a New Paltz Partner