The Sustainability Committee is comprised of students, faculty, staff, and administrators from across the campus.
Major Sustainability Committee achievements include:
- Developing the Campus Sustainability Plan of 2012
- Contributing to our campus-wide sustainability self-assessment using the STARS Rating System in 2015, 2018, and 2021-22
- Supporting the establishment the Sustainability Living Learning Community in 2016
- Proposing to integrate the Global Goals for Sustainable Development framework into the college's Strategic Plan in 2017
- Developing the Sustainability Course Designation in 2021