Office of Student Conduct & Community Standards

Consent to Speak to Specific Parties

The Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards requires written consent by any current or former student requesting permission to speak to parents/guardians, attorneys or other designated parties. This release permits administrators to receive and return phone calls requesting any discussion of current or past conduct charges, history or proceedings with specifically designated persons outside of the university.

Please complete the Consent to Speak to Specific Parties form. Once submitted, it will be added to the student's conduct file and communication with specified third parties, about the specified information, may take place.