Office of Student Conduct & Community Standards

How to Report an Incident

How to Report aN Incident

This page is for non-emergencies only. If this is an emergency, please call University Police at (845) 257-2222 (on campus) or 911 (off campus).


Disorderly/Disruptive Behavior by a student

Concerned about a student’s behavior and/or a possible Code of Conduct Violation? Submit a report here.


Bias behavior by a student, faculty or staff member

The term "bias related incident" refers to language and/or behaviors which demonstrate bias against persons or groups because of factors (actual or perceived). Submit a report here.


Sexual Misconduct by a student, faculty or staff member

Learn how to submit a report on sexual assault, sexual harassment, stalking and dating violence to the Title IX Coordinator here.


Non-compliance of Public Health Policy

By a student: 845-257-MASK (6275) & choose student option or submit Incident Reporting Form (see above)

By a faculty/staff or non-campus member: 845-257-MASK and select appropriate prompt

Concerning behavior exhibited by a student
Have a concern about a student? Share it with our Student Affairs team here.


Suspected Criminal Activity including possible violations of local, state or federal law

On campus: call University Police at 845-257-2222

Off campus: call New Paltz Police Department at 845-256-1323

To report a crime anonymously - Silent Witness Form


General Behavior by a faculty/staff member or contracted on-campus vendor

Call Human Resources, Diversity and Inclusion at 845-257-3171

For reporting on University Police Department, fill out UPD Service Feedback Form

To report conduct (non-bias) by a University Police Officer email: