Design Week 2019
Design Week, taking place April 1-5, is a five-day celebration of design across multiple disciplines at SUNY New Paltz and in the Hudson Valley region. Now in its fourth year, Design Week offers an intriguing lineup of lectures, workshops and events related to all things design, each organized by the School of Fine & Performing Arts, the Digital Design & Fabrication Program and the SUNY New Paltz graphic design program.
Your sponsorship dollars help support and expand student learning opportunities outside the classroom, including invited speakers, materials for workshops and student projects, travel to conferences and professional events, portfolio reviews and networking activities. Sponsorships are 100% tax-deductible.
In recognition of your choice of sponsorship, you will receive:
- All $500 & $100 sponsorship benefits
- Reserved Speaker spot during the Design Week Slide Slam on Friday, April 5, 2019, a public presentation of work and projects by New Paltz students, faculty, alumni, as well as designers and companies in the Hudson Valley.
- All $100 sponsorship benefits
- Verbal recognition at all public lectures and events during Design Week
- Display space for company-provided materials at Design Week public events
- Sponsorship recognition with color logo on the Design Week website and all promotional materials for Design Week
A copy of the SUNY New Paltz Foundation's latest annual report may be obtained, upon request, from the organization or from the New York State Attorney General's Charities Bureau, Attn: FOIL Officer, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271