Incidental Expenses

Only actual, reasonable, and necessary business related expenses will be reimbursed and must be properly indicated on the travel requisition and justified on the travel voucher.  Receipts are not required for any miscellaneous expenses under $75 per instance such as:  parking, tolls, taxi, subway, copying, web access, or work related telephone calls. Expenses for speeding fines, parking tickets, e-z pass fines, laundry, valet services, entertainment, such as in-room services and other personal charges are non-reimbursable. Gas expense for a rental car does require a receipt.