Local Resource List
Ulster County Department of Health
- Ulster County COVID-19 Hotline: 845-443-8888/ Monday-Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm https://covid19.ulstercountyny.gov/
New York State Department of Health
- COVID-19 Emotional Support Hotline for mental health counseling: 844-863-9314 https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/home
Ulster County Crisis Intervention
- Hotline: 845-338-2370
Mobile Mental Health Ulster County
- Available to assist county residents, school districts, police, ambulance personnel and other first responders as they respond to mental health crisis issues.
- 844-277-4820/ 7 days a week 10:00am-10:00pm
Family of Woodstock
- Crisis hotline: Call 24/7 or Text to 845-679-2485
Family of New Paltz
- Emergency food resources
- Monday-Thursday 10:00am-5:00pm/ Friday 10:00am-4:00pm
- Ulster County-wide community partnership to bring food and other assistance to those who cannot afford it or who cannot leave home during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Mental Health Services:
Astor Services for Children & Families
- Conducting services remotely, including intakes and medication management.
- Early childhood development programs, Community-based mental health program, Residential treatment programs.
Individual Narcan Kits/Training:
Institute for Family Health
- Available to provide individual and group Overdose Responder training as well as arrange for pickup of a free Narcan training/ Contact Tom McCarry at 646-648-2551.
Substance Use Disorder Treatment:
- Conducting services remotely
- Step One is a comprehensive outpatient Substance Abuse Program licensed by OASAS that offers a wide range of treatment options for individuals with Substance abuse or dependence and their family members/significant others.
12 Step meetings
- Offering virtual recovery meetings, recovery yoga, cross-fit, guided meditation, and more. http://myrecoverylink.com/digital-recovery-support/
- Certified Recovery Peer Advocates available to help for any addiction emergency and peer counseling/ Call 24/7 855-726-2344.
- Offers individual, family and community member recovery support services. They are hosting the following meetings online during the COVID19 crisis. Meetings are free and everyone is welcome!
- Harm Reduction Works (HRW) Zoom Meeting/ Mondays @ 12:00pm
- Family Member Support & Education Group Zoom Meeting/ Tuesdays @ 6:30pm https://www.ourwellnesscollective.com
Additional Supports and Resources:
College Prevention Coordinator – Jackie Cirello
- Can connect students to alcohol/ substance use, recovery and other resources on campus and in the community.
- 845-257-3028/ email@example.com
Hudson Valley LGBTQ Community Center
- Provides services, professional resources, and programs that unite the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer/ questioning community across lines of age, race, gender, and economics.
- COVID-19 resources:
New Paltz Youth Program
- Free Remote Tutoring Program for K-12 via Zoom, Facetime, or preferred medium with flexible scheduling
- 845-325-2593/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Town of New Paltz – Office for Community Wellness
- Serves as a local resource for those seeking information, referral and support. Please contact Phoenix Kawamoto, Community Education Coordinator, either via e-mail at email@example.com, or their mobile number at 845-275-5413. Information and resources are available at the website: http://npcommunitywellness.org