Records & Registration

Can I graduate with P*, H or I marks?

Students cannot earn a degree unless all final grades are entered.  P*, H and I marks are not final grades and will prevent degree conferral.  P* mark (not P grade awarded in spring 2020 only) is a pending grade given to study abroad courses.  H mark is a hold for grade awaiting internship or thesis completion. I mark is an incomplete grade for a course. Information about permanent incompletes can be found here.