Your application will be received by Records & Registration. If it is incomplete, the processing of the application will be delayed.
You will be notified of the enrollment decision by email.
If your application is approved
- You will receive login information into the my.newpaltz.edu Student Portal.
- You may register for courses, on a space available basis, only during the registration period noted for non-matriculated and visiting students on the Academic Calendar.
- You must document, by transcript, that you have met any and all course prerequisites and will need electronic permission to register for courses with restrictions.
- Upon course registration, you will receive an invoice from the Office of Student Accounts with a payment due date. Failure to abide by this date will result in course de-registration.
- If you are receiving financial aid (including loans) from your home institution, you are responsible for making arrangements with your home institution to ensure the continuation of financial aid.
Important Information about Registration
Since non-matriculated and visiting students are the last cohort to be registered, it is possible that there will not be available seats once the registration is processed. Please plan accordingly.
Prepare to register
Before you register, know your financial responsibility
Students login into my.newpaltz.edu to register. Select Registration > Add/Drop classes
Many courses require electronic permission