Office of Human Resources, Diversity & Inclusion

Workers' Compensation

When an employee has a work-related accident or injury, the employee and the supervisor must immediately report the accident to the Benefits Office in Human Resources, HAB 603. An accident report must always be completed, even if the employee does not miss work or receive medical treatment. Not only is this required, but it is also a benefit to the injured employee. All work-related accidents must be reported to ensure a healthy and safe environment for everyone on campus.

Workers' Compensation forms: