If you have questions about part-time study, refund policies, or other payment issues, please e-mail email@example.com or call +1-845-257-3595.
|ESL Class Fees||$2,550|
|Residence Hall room||$1,452|
All costs shown above are estimates for Summer 2021 on-campus term and are subject to change at any time.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
|ESL Class Fees||$5,725|
All costs shown above are estimates for Fall 2021 term and are subject to change at any time.
The I-20 total has been rounded.
*The orientation fee is only charged the first semester.
Conditionally admitted students in Level 4 Academic Purposes of HELP can take an academic class at SUNY New Paltz along with their ESL courses if they meet the specific criteria to do so. Charges for those courses follow standard SUNY New Paltz tuition fees.
For more information on University fees, visit the SUNY New Paltz Tuition & Fees page.
Student visa holders pay NON-NYS resident rates.
Customized programming is also available for groups. HELP staff have experience in arranging special group programming such as Business English, Pedagogical Workshops, I Heart New Paltz Summer Camp for high school students, and more. Contact us at email@example.com for more information about group rate pricing.
- Room & board includes the price for on-campus housing in residence halls with two students per room and a full meal plan (19 meals/week). New students are encouraged to live on-campus their first term. The university does not provide assistance with off-campus housing.
- All international students are required to purchase the State University of New York Health Insurance Policy. We do not accept applications for a waiver of the insurance requirement
- The billable total is your Student Bill from SUNY New Paltz.
- The non-billable total is your estimated cost-of-living expense.
- The I-20 total is the amount of funding you will need to have in order to receive your I-20 and get your visa. This amount shows the U.S. government you can cover your academic expenses and your living expenses.
Last updated: March 5, 2021