Please see our calendar for hours. The equipment reservation system is live now--email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding availability.
- A mask must be worn at all times when in SAB.
- Sanitize your hands upon entry to the DFL, before using a computer, common tools, equipment, etc.
- Maintain a minimum 6 foot distance between yourself and others. Use only every other computer.
- Sanitize your keyboard and mouse with spray before and after use:
- Spray cleaner onto paper towel
- Wipe down mouse and keyboard
- Let dry up to 2 minutes
- No eating in the DFL.
SUNY New Paltz Digital Fabrication lab
Lab and Office: Smiley Art Building 100 (SAB 100)
CNC Router Facility: Fine Art Building 223 (FAB 223)
How do I access a machine in the lab?
- All equipment use is done through scheduled appointments with lab technicians
- Appointments are made through our on-line rsource reservation system below
- Machine access will not be granted to those without appointments
- If your project will take more than the 1/2 hr appointment, schedule multiple appointments in a row.
- Individuals 10 minutes late for an appointment will forfeit that time slot and must reschedule.
NextEngine 3D Scanner reservation calendar