Please see our calendar for lab hours.
The equipment reservation system is closed for the summer. Current graduate students looking to access equipment in the DFL must email email@example.com to coordinate an appointment. Please include in your email:
- The scope of your project.
- Your completed file ready to be processed.
You must contact the technician at least three days in advance of your proposed appointment. The technician will coordinate scheduling with you and add your appointment to the reservation system. Please reach out with any questions.
- A mask must be worn at all times when in SAB.
- Sanitize your hands upon entry to the DFL, before using a computer, common tools, equipment, etc.
- Maintain a minimum 6-foot distance between yourself and others. Use only every other computer.
- Sanitize your keyboard and mouse with spray before and after use:
- Spray cleaner onto paper towel.
- Wipe down mouse and keyboard.
- Let dry up to 2 minutes.
- No eating in the DFL.
SUNY New Paltz Digital Fabrication Lab
Lab and Office: Smiley Art Building 100 (SAB 100)
CNC Router: Fine Art Building 223 (FAB 223)
How do I access equipment in the lab?
- All equipment use is done through scheduled appointments with lab technicians.
- Appointments are made through our on-line resource reservation system below.
- Machine access will not be granted to those without appointments.
- If your project will take more than the 1/2-hour appointment, schedule multiple appointments in a row.
- Individuals 10 minutes late for an appointment will forfeit that time slot and need to reschedule.
NextEngine 3D Scanner Reservation Calendar