The Resource Reservation System is open for the 22-23 academic year.
Visit www.newpaltz.edu/dfl/file-preparation/ for file preparation guidelines.
Please see our calendar for lab hours.
If the DFL is closed and you need access to Rhino and/or Adobe, try:
- Mac labs SAB 210 / 212
- PC labs CSB 21 / 118
- Mac labs CSB 119
Want to access campus computers remotely? Try the NP VDI: vdi.newpatlz.edu
COVID-19 Related Recommendations:
- Feel free to wear a mask.
- Sanitize your hands upon entry to the DFL, before using a computer, common tools, equipment, etc.
- Sanitize your keyboard and mouse with spray before and after use:
- Spray cleaner onto paper towel.
- Wipe down mouse and keyboard.
- Let dry up to 2 minutes.
- No eating in the DFL.
SUNY New Paltz Digital Fabrication Lab
Lab and Office: Smiley Art Building 100 (SAB 100)
CNC Router: Fine Art Building 223 (FAB 223)
How do I access equipment in the lab?
- All equipment use is done through scheduled appointments with lab technicians.
- Appointments are made through our on-line resource reservation system below.
- Machine access will not be granted to those without appointments.
- If your project will take more than the 1/2-hour appointment, schedule multiple appointments in a row.
- Individuals 10 minutes late for an appointment will forfeit that time slot and need to reschedule.
NextEngine 3D Scanner Reservation Calendar