Spring 2021 Virtual Career Fair for Jobs & Internships
at SUNY New Paltz, hosted by the Career Resource Center will be
held on Wednesday, March 3rd from 11:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
Employer Registration for this event includes:
- Ability to interface with your choice of videoconferencing software
- Recruiters can privately chat with each student in your virtual queue for up to 10 minutes and you will see the names of students waiting to speak with you
- If you have more than one recruiter available, optional group chats can be conducted at the same time as students wait on the queue for a one-to-one chat
- The system lets you make a quick note about each candidate
- Sponsorship allows you early access to registered students and your company's name on all event promotion materials
We will officially confirm each registration after payment is received.
Our career fairs have been a successful recruitment tool for employers over the years. Please do not miss this opportunity to virtually meet students from a wide variety of majors who are seeking internships and jobs! We will guide you step-by-step through this new way of recruiting.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Christine Daly, Career Specialist at email@example.com or 845-257-2381/3437 or Beth King, Internship Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-257-3278.
We hope to see you 'virtually' on Wednesday, March 3, 2021!