Steps to enrollment
- Submit your $150.00 deposit.
Deposits or EOP Confirmation Forms for fall enrollment are due May 1 or 10 business days from the date on your acceptance letter (whichever is later). For spring enrollment, a deposit is required within 10 days from the date on your acceptance letter.
Pay one of three ways!
- Online: my.newpaltz.edu
- Telephone: Call (845) 257-3150 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday and pay by either VISA or MasterCard.
- Check or money orders payable to: SUNY New Paltz
SUNY New Paltz
1 Hawk Drive
New Paltz, NY 12561
- Sign up for Orientation & Course Registration.
All accepted transfer students must attend a one-day course registration/orientation session. This is when you will be advised by a departmental advisor and when you will register for your courses. All information regarding Transfer Orientation and Course Registration can be found on the Office of Student Development Web site. For additional questions regarding Transfer Orientation please contact the Office of Student Development at 845.257.3088 or via email at email@example.com
- Submit Health Report and Physician’s Certificate of Immunization
All new students, regardless of age, number of credits taken, or previous college attendance, are required by New York State to submit the Health Report and Physician’s Certificate of Immunization. Visit the Student Health Center website for the necessary forms and instructions.