Edit Page

Financial Aid

Study Abroad

Please select which type of student are you from the list below to access financial aid information for studying abroad:


Students matriculated at SUNY New Paltz:

Students matriculated at another institution (visiting students):

  • If you are a SUNY New Paltz student, enrolling in a Study Abroad program at a 4 year college other than another SUNY 4 year college, you need to complete a Visiting Student Consortium Agreement and Guidelines  Please see the guidelines under "Study Abroad Forms" below.


View our Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions



Study Abroad Forms: