Karen Dorsky has worked closely with the Foundation and the College for over 20 years. Her primary focus in that time was the creation of and support for the Samuel Dorsky Museum of Art. Dorsky has served on the advisory board of the museum since its inception, and in that capacity, has worked on several fundraising events, the development of a membership organization, and the creation of the Neil Trager Director's Endowment Fund.
Dorsky received her B.A. from Bryn Mawr College in 1983.
• Assistant Director & Trustee, Dorsky Gallery Curatorial Programs, LIC, NY
• Director of The Dorsky Foundation, Inc.
• Officer of the Advisory Board of the Samuel Dorsky Museum of Art, SUNY New Paltz
• Creator and Principal Donor, Director's Endowment Fund, Samuel Dorsky Museum of Art, SUNY New Paltz
• Co-Chair Development/Membership Committee, of the Advisory Board of the Samuel Dorsky Museum of Art, SUNY New Paltz