Feeling overwhelmed? Need a study plan? Struggling to manage your time? Academic coaching is a great resource for you! Peer coaching sessions are one-on-one at the CSS or our satellite location at the AWC.
Peer Coaches Can Help With
- time management
- creating a study plan for an individual class, all classes or a general schedule
- organization and organizing class materials
- concentration techniques
- tips to avoid procrastination and increase motivation
- specific study techniques such as note taking, textbook reading and memorization
- information about campus resources and how to contact individual offices
Interested in the 4 Session Series? Please email the CSS at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and for the registration form. Please note you will need a faculty referral to sign up.