A Minor in Communication Studies is a great addition to any major. Some of the skills you pick up with a Communication Studies minor include:
• Developing strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Developing strong critical thinking, research, and analytical skills.
• Demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills.
• Learning to work well with diverse types of people.
• Learning to work well on a team.
If you're interested in pursuing a minor in Communication Studies, take a look at the Communication Minor Plan