As a result of Stepping into Diversity, participants will...
- Identify multiple aspects of their identity in the context of the cultural complexities of a diverse society.
- Connect with individuals of various cultural backgrounds by considering and celebrating similarities and differences in perspectives, experiences, practices, and values.
- Examine concepts of privilege, determine areas of their own privilege, and reflect on the experience of belonging to a non-dominant group.
- Facilitate conversations regarding issues of diversity and inclusion and address insensitive behavior and language.
- Leverage skills and knowledge to increase capacities for leading with a cross-cultural lens and develop a personal framework for inclusive leadership.