Phone: (845) 257-3470
Fax: (845) 257-3474
Fall & Spring Hours
MTRF 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. & 2:00-5:00 p.m.
W 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. & 1:30-4:00 p.m
MTWRF 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. & 1:30-4:00 p.m
Phone: (845) 257-3497
Aaron John and Caitlin Pastore are the Undergraduate Advising Assistants for the Psychology Department.
Contact them during their office hours:
- To declare, drop, or change a major/minor.
- For assistance with the Subject Pool/SONA systems.
- With any questions about the Research Experience major requirement.
Fall 2021 Hours
- M: 12:30-3:15 p.m. (Caitlin Pastore)
- T: 9:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m. (Aaron John)
- W: 11:00 a.m.-12:15 p.m. (Aaron John)
- R: 11:00 a.m.-2:45 p.m. (Aaron John) & 3:30-5:45 p.m. (Caitlin Pastore)
- F: 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. (Caitlin Pastore) & 9:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m. (Aaron John)
These hours will be slightly different the first two weeks of the semester; see here.
NOTE: For advising issues not related to declaring a major/minor or assistance with the Subject Pool/SONA, please seek out your faculty advisor first (listed on your progress report); most advising issues can be handled at the faculty advisor level. If your faculty advisor cannot address your issue, please see the undergraduate advisors, the chair, or the assistant chair.