Hire SUNY New Paltz Talent
The Career Resource Center is dedicated to working with employers to develop and/or promote professional opportunities for our students.
SUNY New Paltz is a highly selective university with over 6500 undergraduate and 1000 graduate students representing 150 different areas of study. In addition, our students embody a high level of cultural, ethnic, and socio-economic diversity. Please see the list below, which outlines the services we provide to employers.
- Job and Internship postings through HawkHire
- On-campus recruitment
- On-campus interviews
- Classroom presentations
- Resume collections
- Partnership programs
- Host a site visit
For more information please review our Employer Guide to Recruiting SUNY New Paltz Students
To get started recruiting SUNY New Paltz students and alumni, contact the Career Resource Center at 845-257-3265 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Organization Services
The SUNY New Paltz Career Resource Center is committed to providing students and alumni with valuable volunteer opportunities.
- Students and alumni can participate in one-time, short-term or ongoing projects with community-based organizations.
- Individuals and groups of students can assist with projects. Examples include, but are not limited to: tutoring, mentoring, fundraising, or special events.
We host a variety of annual events including:
- Volunteer Fair
- Make a Difference Day
- Alternative Spring Break
- Saturdays of Service
- First-Year Internship Program
- New Paltz Clean Sweep
- Tutoring at Highland Residential Center
For additional volunteer information, please visit our Campus and Community Organization page