- Employer services and programs
- On-campus recruiting events
- EEO/AA Compliance
- Four ways to recruit SUNY New Paltz students
- On-Campus Recruiting Policy
To assist busy employers who can't afford to waste time, we can connect you with qualified candidates. Whether you're seeking new graduates, interns, experienced professionals, or summer staff, we'll help you get the word out. Here's what we offer, free of charge:
- Resume collection
- On-campus recruitment and interviewing
- Career fairs and seminars
- Job opening publicity through HawkHire
- Major connections (informal career seminars)
- Links to faculty and student academic clubs
- Internships and volunteer opportunities
If you are interested in participating in any of the following programs, please call our office at 845-257-3265, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
By participating in Career Resource Center programs, your organization affirms that it is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. You agree that it is your policy not to discriminate against qualified applicants and employees on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Any person with questions or concerns about the EEO/AA policy should contact the director of the Career Resource Center at 845-257-3265.