Payment Plan for Summer Session 2019! We've enhanced the payment process by offering you more flexibility! You may elect to split your payments as follows:
*50% down payment by May 13th.
50% remaining balance due July 15th.
There is no fee for this payment plan
Deferrals will be considered for students who have a Summer Financial Aid Application and a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application on file with the Financial Aid Office. If you would like to apply for a deferral, please contact the Office of Student Accounts at 845-257-3150, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us in Wooster Hall, Room 114.
General Education Requirements
SUNY New Paltz offers a wide array of courses during the Summer that satisfy the GEIII requirements. Please review the below table for all Winter courses that satisfy a GE requirement. For more information about the GE requirement at SUNY New Paltz please visit the General Education Requirements page. Matriculated students should always consult an academic advisor before registering for a course.
- Statistics for Business and Economics I
- Mathematics in the Modern World
- Statistics and Public Policy
- College Algebra
- Calculus I (link to second section HERE)
Natural Sciences (NSCI)
- Cancer Biology
- Evolution for Everyone
- General Biology I
- General Biology II
- General Chemistry I
- General Chemistry II
- The World of Sound
- Environmental Geology
- Physical Geography (link to second section HERE)
- Exploring the Universe (link to seated section HERE)
Social Sciences (SSCI)
United States Studies (USST)
- Sociological and Philosophical Foundations of Education (Link to seated section HERE)
- US History Since 1865
- Social Inequality in the United States