To be eligible for a Resident Assistant position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a full-time matriculated student at the State University of New York at New Paltz
- Have a 2.75 cumulative GPA to enter the selection process
- You must have spent at least one semester as a full-time college student at SUNY New Paltz
- Cannot currently be serving a judicial sanction
- Must have lived in a residence hall for at least one full semester to enter the selection process
Click below to see the RA Conditions of Employment for this semester. This document describes the RA responsibilities. While there may be a few changes that will be made for Fall 2018, you can read this one to get a general sense of what an RA does and is responsible for.
Download the Fall 2017 RA Conditions of Employment