Opioid Emergency Kits

Opioid Emergency Kit FAQ

How do I report a missing or used NARCAN kit?

- Please call UPD to have a missing or used NARCAN kit replaced (845-257-2222).

How do I become NARCAN-trained and receive my own kit?

- Please contact Jackie Cirello, Coordinator of Wellbeing Initiatives and Outreach, at 845-257-3028 or cirelloj@newpaltz.edu to ask about Narcan trainings on-campus and in the community.

Can I get in trouble for administering NARCAN?

No.  NY State and SUNY New Paltz have a Good Samaritan/Medical Amnesty Policy.  Learn more here.

Where can I learn more about opioid legislation?

You can learn more here.