WelcomeWelcome to the MBA Program at the State University of New York at
MBA at New Paltz: The Smart Choice
Offered through the AACSB-accredited School of Business, the MBA program at SUNY New Paltz is educating a new generation of leaders who possess the knowledge and skills needed to effectively address 21st century business world demands.
With challenging courses scheduled to fit your needs, New Paltz’s program offers:
- Best in-state tuition rates
- One-year accelerated MBA program
- 75% of course work available online and during the weekends
- 100% flexibility: full-time & part-time course scheduling available
- Courses taught by full-time faculty with industry experience
- Small class sizes to provide for a quality educational experience
- Evening advising
- 4 + 1 Bachelors/MBA option
- General MBA or MBA/CPA track concentration
- Scholarships and graduate assistant positions
- Networking & career events
Are you an international student? Are you outside the New Paltz area and unable to attend an Information Session? If so, MBA informational appointments are now available online via Skype! Set up your meeting today by sending an email to Aaron Hines at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest NewsRead the Latest Issue of the School of Business Newsletter to stay informed!
MBA alumni making their mark
Our alumni are a testament to what you can do with a New Paltz MBA
As a MBA graduate, you'll be adding your name to a list of successful alumni who are serving as industry leaders at the Walt Disney Company, JPMorgan Chase, Target, IBM, UPS, and more.
MBA Information Session Dates
All MBA information sessions will be held in van den Berg Hall room 219 from 5:30-6:30pm. Those planning to attend an information session should contact the School of Business at (845) 257-2968 or email@example.com. See below for a link to directions to the School of Business at SUNY New Paltz.
Directions to the School of Business
For more information, contact (845) 257-2968 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
School of Business
- About the School
- Undergraduate Program
- Center for Business Advising
- Current & Prospective Students
- Business Community
- Faculty & Staff
- News & Events
- New Paltz
- Transfer Equivalency Database