(12 credits or more)
|Out of State1
Out of State2
Out of State
Out of State2
|Student Activity Fee||105.00||105.00||n/a||105.00||105.00||n/a|
|Health Center Fee||151.50||150.00||n/a||150.00||150.00||n/a|
|Health Insurance (conditional)||**||**/***||n/a||**/***||**/***||n/a|
|Total per semester||$6,371.00||$12,266.00||$7,019.50||$8,216.00||$12,911.00||$9,234.50|
|TOTAL PER YEAR||$12,742.00||$24,532.00||$14.039.00||$16,432.00||$25,822.00||$18,469.00|
1 MFA Scholarship recipients pay in-state tution rates.
2 The non-resident exclusively online tuition rate will be charged to non-resident students taking courses in exclusively online programs that have been previously approved by the Provost’s Office and registered by the New York State Education Department in distance education format, consistent with the student’s intention to take courses exclusively online at the time of application and matriculation toward the degree. Students who are non-residents, whose intent is to be on campus learning, but may be studying remotely, will be charged the standard non-resident rate.
Health Insurance (conditional)
* Full-time graduate students (registered for 12 credits or more) are required to have health insurance. Contact Student Accounts for more information.
** All rates are subject to change without notice. Refer to www.newpaltz.edu/student_accounts/tuition for current tuition rates.
- Tuition -- www.newpaltz.edu/student_accounts
- Time Payment Plan -- www.newpaltz.edu/student_accounts/nppp.html
- Billing Information -- www.newpaltz.edu/student_accounts/billing-information
- Financial Aid -- www.newpaltz.edu/financialaid