New Paltz Logo

The exchange and visiting student program
at the state university of new york at new paltz 


How to apply as a student to study abroad at SUNY New Paltz

  • If your home university is a current partner institution listed below, click on your country's flag and then click on the hyperlink provided to your home university. Speak with the staff at your home university's Study Abroad office to inquire about visiting SUNY New Paltz on exchange. 

How to apply as a university representative to become a program partner of SUNY New Paltz 






Flag of Finland