Submit Your Application Today!
To ensure your application is reviewed and a decision is made in a timely manner, please send your application, essay and any unofficial/student copies of transcripts to email@example.com. Applications sent through the mail will still be reviewed, but response time will not be as expeditious. Please be patient when sending mailed applications.
Please note the College will stop accepting admission to the following programs starting in fall 2019:
- B.A. in Adolescence Ed: French
- B.A. in Adolescence Ed: Spanish
- M.S.Ed in Adolescence Ed: French Concentration
- M.S.Ed in Adolescence Ed: Spanish Concentration
- MAT in Adolescence Ed: French Concentration
- MAT in Adolescence Ed: Spanish Concentration
While no new students will be admitted to these programs beginning in fall 2019, all students currently enrolled in these six programs (including JRTEP students at Ulster, Dutchess and Orange) will be able to complete their current degrees.