EGE455 Electromechanical Energy Conversion Laboratory
Operation of single and three phase transformers. Characteristics of single phase and three phase induction motors. Characteristics of three phase synchronous machines. Characteristics of various types of direct current machines.
- Must be enrolled in one of the following field(s) of study (major, minor or concentration): Computer Engineering (518), Electrical Engineering (517), Mechanical Engineering (521)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- Students cannot elect the Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory grade option for this course
- EGE451 Minimum Grade of C-*
* May be taken at the same time