EGE446 Antenna Systems Laboratory
Measurement of the far field pattern and characteristics of wire antennas and arrays for VHF. Measurement of the field pattern and characteristics of reflector type antennas in the X-band, and of aperture and printed circuit type antennas and arrays in the X-band.
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Computer Engineering (518), Mechanical Engineering (521), Electrical Engineering (517)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- EGE445 Minimum Grade of C-*
* May be taken at the same time