BIO425 Plant Ecophysiology
The physiological mechanisms underlying the ecological relationships of plants. Explores processes affecting plant growth, reproduction, survival, and biogeography in the context of global environmental change. Lab emphasizes local ecosystems and teaches modern instrumentation, techniques, and field skills.
- Critical Thinking Advanced
- Information Mgmt Advanced
- Liberal Arts
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- BIO201 Minimum Grade of C- and BIO202 Minimum Grade of C- and BIO320 Minimum Grade of C- and BIO322 Minimum Grade of C- and ( Math Placement Level 5 or MAT181 Minimum Grade of C-)