BIO412 Evolutionary Theory
A survey of evolutionary theory, including population genetics, drift, adaptive mechanisms and application to modern biology. The historical development of the subject will illustrate the philosophy of science.
- Critical Thinking Advanced
- Information Mgmt Advanced
- Liberal Arts
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- BIO201 Minimum Grade of C- and BIO202 Minimum Grade of C- and BIO320 Minimum Grade of C- and BIO322 Minimum Grade of C- and ( Math Placement Level 5 or MAT181 Minimum Grade of C-)