ARE302 Curriculum and Instruction
Design and evaluation of art curriculum, instructional strategies and technologies, assessment in secondary settings. Includes critical reflection on connections between schools and communities and culturally responsive pedagogic practices.
- Critical Thinking Intermediate
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in the following major: Visual Arts Education (189)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- ARE300 Minimum Grade of B-