Fund for New Paltz
Your support ensures that we can maintain the vital work of the Fund for New Paltz.
The Fund for New Paltz makes possible programs and opportunities that enrich the experience of each student and our entire community, even amidst a pandemic. Through your gift, SUNY New Paltz nurtures an environment of intellectual discovery, exposure to diverse perspectives, and innovative thinking.
The FFNP supports:
- Walk of Honor: For a $150 gift, you can inscribe a brick in honor of someone special or in memory of a beloved family member, professor, or classmate. This is a great last-minute gift idea!
- Distinguished Speaker Series: Read about our most recent speaker in the series.
- Women’s Leadership Summit: save the date for the next Summit on Wednesday, March 30, 2022.
- The Orange & Blue Network, enabling students and alumni to connect online.
- FreeWill, our new, easy-to-use, free legacy planning tool; create your will in 20 minutes and ensure peace of mind and security for you and your loved ones.
Give to the Fund for New Paltz
A copy of our most recently filed financial report is available from the Charities Registry on the New York State Attorney General’s website (www.charitiesnys.com) or, upon request, by contacting the New York State Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 28 Liberty Street, New York, NY 10005, or us at 1 Hawk Dr, New Paltz, NY 12561. You also may obtain information on charitable organizations from the New York State Office of the Attorney General at www.charitiesnys.com or (212) 416-8401.